Why West 27th Place?
Moving in early? Need help setting up your phone? Want to open a US bank account? We're here to help! Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our special services for international students make it easier to adapt to your new home, connect with friends, and succeed at student life.
Los Angeles - the Entertainment Capital of the World
Living in the L.A. area means being in the heart of this trend-setting global metropolis with an extraordinary history and a rich cultural heritage. The massive diversity in Los Angeles fuels much of what makes this city great, from the arts to the food to architecture. With so much to see and do, let West 27th Place be your home for new experiences.
Convenient, Connected & Comfortable:
- Walk or bike to the University of Southern California
- Right off the Los Angeles Public Transit shuttle bus route
- Furnished apartments with full-size refrigerators, dishwashers, washers and dryers
- Private bedrooms and bathrooms available
- Events for residents and individual group study rooms
- Inviting social spaces: game room, fitness centers, and swimming pool with sun deck
- Rent includes free cable TV and high-speed internet access
- Limited entry and electronic key access
- 24-hour courtesy patrol officers and maintenance response service
- Roommate matching and individual leases available
Would you like to learn more about what life is like at West 27th Place? We’re here to help. Please contact us today, and we’ll be happy to walk you through the application process.